Opportunity knocks but not often!
The well established & profitable Liquor Store has been in operation over 20+ years and well known to all locally. Average sales was around $1M and will be steadily creasing after the road expansion & preparation project for new LRT station.
- The size of store is 1800 sqft.
- Monthly rent is about $6400.
- Average annual net profit was about $80K.
- The lease was just renewed for 5 year+option to renew.
- The current inventory is about $60K and can be adjusted to new owner’s requirement.
Conveniently located on the 17 AVE SE (International Avenue) with great exposure to high volumes of traffic. Improvements to 17 Ave SE include the new Bus Rapid Transit (BRT), wider sidewalks, improved biking facilities, and new urban character elements. 50% of the population in the area is between the ages of 25 to 54. Easy access to Deerfoot Trail, Downtown and Chestermere etc. The location also benefits from its proximity to numerous commercial and residential properties in surrounding area.