- $847 per employee per week or 75% of up to $58,700 salary, whichever is less
- Still retroactive to March 15 (so far)
- Expectation is that you don’t cut employee wages
- Business must demonstrate/prove a minimum revenue loss of 30%
- Federal government will be introducing severe penalties for abuse of the program
- Application process expected to be announced within the next 2 weeks
- No limit on business size
For those who were considering using the job-sharing option, this is now, for most businesses, a better option.
Next Steps: I have started building detailed 90-day business financial plans for some of you. This provides a specific list of actions based on your...